Monday, November 14, 2011

What a Pumpkin

So I am currently working on a new mini album for the design team at Creativity Heals and was hoping to have it done to post tomorrow. However, instead of rushing through it I decided to show a older one I did. I still remember this all to well and the hours it took to complete. Seems crazy that it was years ago! I still love how it turned out and sure hope the lady who bought it from me is also enjoying it for years to come.I did start with a premade chipboard pumpkin album along with a little mini pumpkin chipboard added to just the front. This album included lots of different papers, ribbons tags, prima flowers leaves and more. Looking at it now makes me want to create another to keep for myself ! I hope this can inspire you to get your creative juices a flowin...Thanks for looking!

No comments: