Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A layout a Day!

So I have decided I just didn't have the time to commit to a design team right now with the holidays and still finishing up this remodel project just was a bit much for me. I am still wanting to go ahead with my original idea I had about month or so ago. Creating a layout a day from sketches. I have so many ideas floating around in my head I get overwhelmed or take on way too much! Does that sound like you? Well if it does maybe you should come on my journey of a layout a day using sketches too...hoping this will take the stress out a little. Maybe in fact I am creating more but will see and will take a day at a time a sketch at a time :) I have asked to use the beautiful sketches over at ScrapbookChallenges and they have been gracious to accept my request. Their new site is launching very soon and I just can't wait to see what they have come up with. I have been with them since they were at myspace years ago. Love watching them grow even if I just have normally been a lurker LOL. I hoping I will be more then just a lurker and be contributing my layouts to their gallery in 2012! I am very excited about this and have started to think of ways to prepare now so I am ready to go....Leave a comment on what you think or have and ideas on how to prepare I would love to hear them! Amy

1 comment:

zunaira mehar said...

Your web site wont display properly on my iPhone 4 you might want to try and repair that If you’re someone striving for online success, however it has eluded you, perhaps you are missing a bit of the puzzle. Making money online isn't that difficult and becomes easier still when you have a successful road to follow.
Very detailed post! To be sure with above poster! Ive your website bookmarked!
Cardsharing Server